Sometimes it’s hard to think of ideas for Christmas gifts for teenagers, especially if they aren’t your kids. My 16 and 14 year old daughters helped me put together the perfect list of ideas for the teen girl in your life. You’re sure to find a fun and unique idea that she will love in our top 10 list.
This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend what I love. See my disclosure policy.
1. Emoji Pillow. You can find these at specialty stores, mall kiosks, and on Amazon.com. They may be in other stores as well.
2. Muk Luks Bootie Slippers aka sweater slippers. These are available at many department stores and specialty clothing stores.
5. Metal Boyfriend Watch. Find this one at Aeropostle.
6. Touchscreen Tech Gloves. These are everywhere in many styles. You can find them at most department stores, in the mall, and even Costco.
9. Popular new books: The Lunar Chronicle series by Marissa Meyer. The latest book Winter, was just released November 10, 2015. Other popular teen books are The Selection series by Kiera Cass, Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu and Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. More Young Adult book recommendations in my blog post Top 30 Dystopian and Fantasy YA Books.
10. Take her out for lunch or a treat and go shopping for clothes or shoes with her before Christmas. Save what she picks out and wrap it so she has something fun to open on Christmas. If you do this a few weeks before, she may have forgotten exactly what she chose or at least how it looks. Or give a gift certificate to her favorite clothing store. Some popular stores that my teen girls and their friends love are Aeropostale, H & M, Forever 21, and Kohls.
This post is part of a 12 Days of Christmas series hosted by Emma Owl. 60 bloggers from around the world are bringing you 12 days of Christmas inspiration with crafts, recipes, gifts, and activities.