These toys, books, and puzzles have been favorites of my four children. My youngest is now 3 and still enjoys playing with many of these toys. All of these would make great Christmas gifts! The price range varies greatly so there are choices with every budget in mind.
There are affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase through them, I may receive a small compensation at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog.
1. Melissa and Doug Jumbo Numbers Puzzle and Melissa and Doug Shapes Chunky Puzzle. We have the jumbo numbers puzzle. It has cute pictures with bright colors and I love that the pieces are chunky and easy for toddlers to hold. It goes up to 20 which is great for teaching older toddlers and preschoolers more numbers. The shapes puzzle looks great too. These are great for toddlers ages 2-4 years old.
2. Fisher Price Baby’s First Blocks and Rock Stack Bundle. The container for the blocks doubles as a shape sorter and makes it easy to carry the pieces and store them. Great for ages 5 months-18 months.
3. Fisher Price Bubble Mower. My 3 year old got this for his 2nd birthday and has played with it numerous times over the past 1.5 years. It’s still holding up great. One of his favorite toys ever.
4. Green Toys Airplane and Submarine. Perfect for ages 12 months-5 years. Love that you can wash this in the dishwasher. Green Toys makes really durable toys from recyclable materials. My 3 year old loves to play with the submarine in the bathtub. I use it to wash his hair sometimes. The water easily pours out the front.
5. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Lap Top Great for ages 5 months-2 years. This is great to help baby learn shapes and colors. There’s fun songs and sound effects too.
Fisher Price Kick and Play Piano Gym. I love activity gyms for babies. This one is great for babies age 3 mo-18 mo. The piano detaches so older toddlers can carry it around and play with it separately.
6. Lego Duplo My First Number Train Set. For ages 18 months-5 years. We love Lego Duplos. They are durable and safe for young toddlers. This set looks especially cute since it’s a train and helps them learn numbers.
7. Fisher Price Little People Animal Friends Farm. A great toy for creativity and imagination. Fun for toddlers ages 1-5 years old.
8. Fisher Price Little People Bus. My 3 year old has been loving an older version of this bus since he was about 18 months. This toy is great for ages 18 months-5 year.
9. VTech Learn and Discover Driver. Fun steering wheel toy with songs, sounds, and phrases. My toddler loved pushing the horn and making the gear stick go up and down. Good for ages 6 months-2.5 years.
10. Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker. We had an older version of this seat and my daughter used it from just a few weeks old as an infant rocker to about 4 years old as a toddler rocking chair. I love baby products that can grow with your child.
11. These books have been favorites of all my kids when they were babies and toddlers: First 100 Words Board Book, My Big Animal Book, Boynton’s Greatest Hits, We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. These books are great for babies age 6 months-4 years old.
12. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy and Friends Learning Table. These learning tables are great because they can be used on the floor without legs after baby learns to sit up and then you can put the legs on when baby is ready to pull up to stand. Great for about ages 6 months-2 years old.
13. Little Helper Broom Set My kids love helping me sweep the floor when they are toddlers. Great for confident walkers around 18 months-4 years old.
14. Fisher Price Rock, Roll ‘n Ride Trike. I love that this starts as a rocker that little ones can use in the house in the winter and then when they are learning to ride the trike, there’s a handle for parents to push them and guide them while they put their feet on foot rests. Then you can take the handle off and they can ride the trike independently. My 3 year old has gotten a lot of use out of this for the past 1.5 years and will likely enjoy it for another year.
15. Kindle Fire Kids Edition. My 3 year old has enjoyed playing toddler games on a kindle since he has about 18 months old. He started with simple baby apps like bubble popping and now likes a variety of preschool fun and learning games. Here’s a list of his favorite apps. We especially love the ease of taking the kindle with us to Dr. appointments, road trips, or anywhere we are going to be waiting awhile. This kindle is great because is comes with a “kid-proof” case and has a 2 year replacement guarantee if it breaks.