My kids are avid readers. They started out loving books when they were just babies and toddlers. My oldest child is now 17 years old and my youngest is nearly four. I have read many books over the years with four children and these are some of our favorite baby and toddler books that we love and continue to go back to again and again.
(This post contains Amazon.com affiliate links).
4. First 100 Words by Roger Priddy
5. Gallop! A Scanimation Picture Book by Rufus Seder
6. “Are You My Mother?” by Dr. Seuss
7. “My Big Animal Book” by Roger Priddy
8. “Where’s Spot?” by Eric Hill
9. “Bear Snores On” by Karma Wilson
10. “Giraffes Can’t Dance” by Giles Andreae
11. “Guess How Much I Love You” by Sam McBratney
12. “Biscuit Gives a Gift” and other Biscuit books by Alyssa Capucilli
Have you enjoyed any of these baby and toddler books with your little ones? What are some of your favorites to add to this list?